Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Make My Heart Melt

After a VERY hard day yesterday with Luca...this is how the Lord has answered our prayers (and yours!)  His morning and mid-day attitude was great with no complaints about going to school.  When I picked him up this afternoon from school this is what he handed me....



Talk about making this mamma's heart melt!  Crying in the parking lot and praising God = a priceless moment!

P.S. When Luca came home yesterday from school I had written the verses from my previous post out on to a cutout sword and shield.  Thankful for the power of God's word in Luca's life!

2 comments:

Brenda Easterling said...

How Precious

teamfish said...

Too sweet - love those kids! Looking forward to seeing Samuel's bday post. Zoe can't wait to Skype with them soon! -- Aunt Meesh