Thursday, December 8, 2011

Family Pictures

Merry Christmas (almost)!

Jonathan was gone for a 3-day conference last week, so to provide some distraction I got the kids dressed to take some Christmas pictures.  They were very enthusiastic on round 1.







Round 2, came today when we included us parents to the mix.  They were way less than enthusiastic with much complaining and tears, but at least there are a few reasonably good shots (all with the self timer).  I guess that was not on their list of "fun" activities to do for their day off of school.  Family pictures are painful!  I keep thinking they will get better as the years progress.  Maybe one day!




2 comments:

Munga and Gramma said...

Oh, my word! Samuel, Emma and Luca, you look so grown up! Thank you for sharing these wonderful pictures. And I love that you included the youngest member of the family (Mac!). We love you and miss you and pray for you every day! You are so special to us.

Love,
Munga and Gramma

JLT AND FAMILY said...

So fun to see your photos. I think they turned out great! I have been trying to get a pic of all 3 smiling at the camera and dressed up and it doesn't work out that way. Maybe in a few years:)