Thursday, November 5, 2009

Celebration Pt. 1

What would make a 5 year old melancholy about her birthday??  A FEVER!!  We got a call from Emma's teacher yesterday afternoon around 3pm that she had a fever and needed to be picked up.  Well, no wonder she was out of sorts yesterday morning being on the verge of illness!  Poor thing!  She did at least eat her cake earlier that morning and said she really liked it, sprinkles included.  I thought maybe there might be some left over for Samuel and Luca to enjoy but there was nothing but a clean tray returned.  I guess they will have to wait for cake #2 for the second half of Emma's birthday festivities on Sunday.

Here are some pictures of Emma opening her gifts.  Sorry, if there are a lot but I know everyone wants to see her opening their gifts that they sent.


Emma's teacher, Patrizia, gave her a little stuffed tiger.  They also gave her a card/certificate along with her #5 necklace she is wearing.  She has great teachers!

 
Thank you Papa & Nano for my Loop 'n Loom!  I already made 1 potholder.
 
Froggy stuff...oh yeah! Thank you Munga & Gramma!
 
It's Frogalina!
 
My Little Pony dress up from Great Grandpa & Grandma
 
Family fun at Old McDonalds
 
Everyone with new PJs from Munga & Gramma and Triceratops from Dada, Mamma & boys
 
So not in the mood for anymore pictures, but I just love her curls after a bath.

No comments: