Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wearin' it all

Luca has been in this kick for a couple of weeks now where he dresses himself in multiple layers. We are not just talking layering two shirts, but up to 8 shirts at one time and as many as 5 pairs of pants, then wearing them all day. As mentioned before Luca is very quiet during his nap and bedtimes, however, sometimes I have to wonder how much time he actually spends playing before dozing off. He will raid his closet and drawers and put on the most outrageous number of clothes. I don't even try to de-layer him before bedtime because he will re-layer himself regardless. I just don't see how he can think it is enjoyable being so stiff bodied and hot as usually he is also wearing his superman slippers when sleeping. The only reason we can figure for this phase is that he just likes all his clothes and wants to wear them all at one time. I guess I won't have to pack a suitcase for him anymore--I'll just let him wear his whole wardrobe!



I feel like just putting a pair of hockey skates on him and letting him go at it with all his padding.

2 comments:

Ben and Melissa said...

oh Luca you are so silly! That takes some skill to put on all those clothes and we are very impressed. We love you!

Munga and Gramma said...

Funny Luca! I guess it's a good thing Munga, Gramma and Uncle Ben are going to bring you some new shirts!